The top trendsetting CVBs are setting a new standard of service for meeting planners. By participating in this webinar you’ll learn what the most-innovative CVBs offer, often for free, to secure your business and help you negotiate a budget-friendly event at local facilities.
Join Meetings Focus and top industry educator Bonnie Wallsh, CMP, CMM, to get a veteran planner’s perspective on the best and brightest CVB services that are available to drive your attendance, save money on your next meeting or event, and make you look like a hero to your boss or client.
Participants will learn the following:
- How CVBs help secure the best room rates and dates in a destination
- How you can access myriad free services, such as site inspections and marketing offered by CVBs
- How you can make sure your RFPs go only to the properties that fit your meeting or event
- How CVBs help you execute successful meetings and events
- How you can use a CVB to be your liaison to city government departments
- How CVBs can help with your annual meeting’s rotation
- How to overcome the misconceptions that you may have about CVBs
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.