Join us for a sneak peek into the results of our industry-leading survey of meeting planners. Find out what your peers are experiencing, and what they see coming down the line, as well as discover what top hospitality industry experts predict about the meetings, conventions, trade shows, events and incentives planning environment next year.
Will rates continue to rise as they have in key markets during 2012? Do meeting planners think attendance will increase or decrease? Will air fares escalate? What do your fellow planners report about their meetings budget expectations for next year? We’ll also give you the tools to gauge which destinations may be cost-prohibitive and which may be a bargain buy for your 2013 meetings, incentives and events.
Get both a recap of 2012 stats and a forecast for next year from hospitality industry analyst Bobby Bowers, with Smith Travel Research, as well as a sneak preview of our as-yet-unpublished poll results. This free one-hour webinar will put you on the path to success for 2013.
By participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Trend analysis from 2012, and predictions for next year
- Hotel room rate forecasts for key meetings markets
- Response information that will provide benchmarks to help you do your job more efficiently
- An analysis of issues such as airlift, the cost of individual meeting components and staffing
- Contract issues and trends
- Insights into the current thinking and practices of hotel sales managers
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.
Visit Our Sponsors