The top trendsetting CVBs are setting a new standard of service for meeting planners by helping with attendance-building and social networking; RFP and site-selection streamlining; and by offering microsites, among other benefits. By participating in this webinar, you'll learn what the most-innovative CVBs offer, often for free, to secure your business.
Join Meetings Focus and top industry educator Arlene Sheff, CMP, to get a veteran planner's perspective on the best and brightest CVB services that are available to pump up the volume, drive attendance and save you money on your next meeting or event.
By participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- How CVBs can help secure the best room rates and dates in a destination
- How you can access myriad free services, such as site inspections, marketing and microsites, offered by CVBs
- How you can make sure your RFPs go only to the properties that fit your meeting or event
- How CVBs help you in executing successful meetings and events
- How you can use a CVB to be your liaison to city government departments
- How CVBs can help you with your annual meeting's rotation
- How to overcome the misconceptions that you may have about CVBs
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth up to .1 point toward the initial CMP application and up to 1 point toward recertification through the Convention Industry Council.