With a recovery in the meetings industry most likely gaining steam, now is the time to really strategize for 2012. Every year, Meetings Focus publishes a comprehensive survey of the meetings industry, and the 2011 effort will give you a leg up on the competition.
Rates are expected to rise as demand starts to match or exceed supply, so arm yourself the results from our annual Meetings Market Trends Survey to make your case for an increased budget. Also, with expert input from the top hospitality consultancies, you can gauge which destinations may be cost-prohibitive and which may be a bargain buy for your 2012 meetings, incentives and events.
Get both a recap and forecast from star hospitality industry consultants, as well as a sneak preview of our as-yet-unpublished poll results. This free one-hour webinar will set you on the right path to create a successful 2012.
By participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Trend analysis from 2012, and predictions for next year
- Hotel room rate forecasts for key meetings markets
- Response information that will provide benchmarks to help you do your job more efficiently
- An analysis of issues such as airlift, the cost of individual meeting components and staffing
- Contract issues and trends
- Insights into the current thinking and practices of hotel sales managers
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth up to .1 point toward the initial CMP application and up to 1 point toward recertification through the Convention Industry Council.