Measuring the impact of meetings has been a hot topic for years. Yet few organizations actually know how to leverage the insight that measurement provides to fuel genuine organizational change. One missing link is the creation and effective use of executive summaries and action plans. When designed and used properly, these tools can be used to initiate process improvement that enhances meeting results over time.
Join Meetings Focus and Todd Hanson, a premier meetings industry trainer and Certified ROI Professional (CRP), and founder of the ROI of Engagement ROI Resource Center, for this free one-hour webinar and learn how to leverage measurement to defend, justify and improve your meetings and events.
As a result of participating in this interactive session, participants will:
- Learn the Phillips ROI MethodologyTM, the world’s most widely accepted measurement process
- Accurately and credibly measure the results of events at all five levels, including ROI
- Translate the data collected into insight, and insight into a meaningful action plan
- Present an executive summary and action plan to key stakeholders
- Effectively defend, justify and improve programs
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.