Planning meetings outside of your home country can involve many logistical, cultural, linguistic and political “opportunities” that domestic meeting planners may be unfamiliar with.
As the global economy grows by leaps and bounds and the world becomes smaller, there’s no time like the present to prepare yourself. Even if you don’t currently plan international meetings, the day may come sooner than you think.
Join Meetings Focus and one of the industry’s top international meeting and event planners, Charles Chan Massey, CEO of SYNAXIS Meetings & Events, for this free one-hour educational webinar detailing what you need to know before you need to know it—which sometimes is too late!
By participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Better identify the differences and similarities between domestic and international meeting planning procedures
- Understand the impact of cultural differences as they affect conducting a meeting outside of your home country
- Understand how to manage the needs and expectations of international inbound delegates
- Identify specific challenges and “opportunities” that may occur during the pre-planning process, on-site and post-event
- Identify resources to help build a local support network
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.