Rome was not built in a day, and likewise, you don’t need to be absolutely environmentally perfect to realize some sustainability. During this webinar you will learn some very easy-to-implement techniques to make your meetings, conferences, conventions and events friendly to the environment. Attendees increasingly prefer greener meetings, so make sure you’re up-to-date in delivering them.
Measurement, standards, reporting…are you more confused than ever about sustainable meetings? You aren’t alone. In fact, you are one of many trying your best to become more sustainable while keeping all of the other meeting planning balls in the air. Join Meetings Focus and Nancy J. Zavada, co-founder of the Green Meeting Industry Council and president of MeetGreen (perhaps the foremost green meetings specialist in the industry), for a webinar that will simplify the process and give you easy steps to reach your goal.
Attendees increasingly prefer greener meetings, so make sure you're up-to-date in delivering them.
During this webinar, we will give you the following tools:
- What are you already doing but may not realize
- How to determine your organization's commitment to sustainability
- What you could be implementing for no additional resources (time and money)
- How you can develop a step-by-step sustainable meeting plan
- How to be recognized for saving your organization money while making it look good.
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.