In these days of media overload and multitasking, our conferences struggle more than ever to capture and hold the attention of our attendees. We have to focus not just on ROI, but ROA--Return on Attention. Attendees will give us their polite attention for only a few minutes, and if we don’t give them rich experiences, they’ll leave--either physically or by diving into their nearby devices for distraction. It all adds another layer of challenge to the planner’s job, but if done right, your attendees will rave.
Join Meetings Focus and Shawna Suckow, speaker, trainer, author and founder and president of SPIN, The Senior Planners Industry Network, for this FREE one-hour webinar on creating audience engagement during your meetings and events.
As a result of participating in this session, you will:
- The 4 C’s of the attendee experience
- How to kick your conference into high gear in just 15 minutes
- What NOT to do, unless you want to kill engagement
- Tips & tricks for enriching the attendee experience & looking like a rock star in the process
- The one word we should all ban from our planner vocabulary
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 Strategic Planning clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.
Visit Our Sponsors