Corporate social responsibility and teambuilding are not just buzz terms, but an essential part of team success and sustainability. Find out how to create meetings and moments that inspire groups to remember the why of their work, and impact relationships, processes and bottom line results.
Join Meetings Focus and philanthropic team building pioneer, Lain Hensley for this informative one-hour program that will guide you in learning about cutting-edge CSR initiatives, creating a culture of why powered work and delivering inspired, bottom line results.
As a result of participating in this session, attendees will learn the following:
- Develop impactful team-building workshops
- Develop communication, leadership and training skills
- Design meetings that matter
- Create a culture of philanthropic team building
- Identify CSR goals and execute strategy
- Convey the importance of team building and service in meetings and events
- Taking team-building workshops beyond the conference
Earn CEUs: This webinar is worth 1 Human Resources clock hour of continuing education toward the initial CMP application and recertification through the Convention Industry Council.
Visit Our Sponsors