Do you know about green meetings but are having difficulty implementing them? Are you struggling to train staff, empower vendors and gain buy in from other stakeholders to incorporate sustainable meeting strategies? Do you need realistic examples of how to make sure that your pre-planning strategies come to fruition onsite? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are not alone!
Join Meetings Focus and Carole Garner, director of conference management for industry-leading sustainable meetings and CSR firm MeetGreen, for a FREE one-hour primer that will set you on the path toward sustainability in your meetings and events.
This free one-hour webinar has been developed to address those issues by a meeting professional who has lived through these experiences and has helpful information for you.
By participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Ask for 10 green event guidelines at every event
- Teach your staff and vendors how to incorporate the initiatives into their meetings
- Understand what the “push back” might be and how to overcome the obstacles
- Know which guidelines should be included in your RFPs and contracts
- Understand the components of the on-site, back of house tour and how to conduct one
- Ask for measurable data and include the information in a post-event communication
Earn CEUs: CIC has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Strategic Planning Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards..
Visit Our Sponsors