Join David Kliman, president international meetings consultancy The Kliman Group; Joost de Meyer, chairman and CEO of First Incentive Travel; and Anna Case, director of business events for Australia’s Gold Coast Convention Bureau, for this informative one-hour Meetings Focus On-Location roundtable discussion taking place at IMEX America in Las Vegas.
Planning a meeting outside of the relatively comfortable confines of North America can present a range of hurdles meeting planners must leap, and one mistake can turn the best itinerary into a disaster. But as the world becomes smaller and organizations expand their global outreach, it will become crucial for meeting planners to increase their international know-how.
Among other topics, attendees will learn the following:
• The common pitfalls that can torpedo your international meeting
• How to address negotiation and contract issues
• What information delegates need to know before traveling abroad
• Cultural do’s and don’ts when meeting overseas
• Emerging incentive and meeting destinations abroad
This broadcast is worth 1 hour of Strategic Planning credit toward CMP certification through the CIC.
Visit our Sponsor