Destination marketing organizations (DMOs), CVBs and tourism offices are an invaluable resource when planning your meetings and events. As destinations compete for your business, CVBs and tourism offices provide a wide range of innovative services, frequently at no cost to planners. Discover the latest trends in benefits and services that you can take advantage of to save your organization and your clients money while enhancing your value as a meeting professional.
Join Meetings Focus and veteran meetings industry professional Bonnie Wallsh, chief strategist at Bonnie Wallsh Associates, for this one-hour webinar as she shares her tips and strategies for partnering with CVBs and tourism offices.
After participating in this session, you will identify:
- How to distinguish potential sites for your meetings and events
- How to integrate the myriad free services provided by CVBs and tourism offices into your meetings and events
- How to create RFPs (requests for proposals) that will generate the best room rates for your group
- How to manage and control communication with CVBs and tourism offices to fulfill your objectives
- How CVBs and tourism offices evaluate you for fam trips and site inspections
- How CVBs and tourism offices are compensated
Earn CEUs: CIC has reviewed the learning objectives of this activity and has indicated that attendees will receive 1 CE hours in the Project Management Domain of the CMP or CMP-HC Standards.
Visit Our Sponsors