The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corporation and Music City Center have partnered with the Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) for the eighth annual PCMA Citywide Auction, designed to raise money to fund high-level meetings industry education.
The auction annually offers meeting professionals substantial savings and package inclusions to ensure their convention is truly a unique experience.
The auction officially kicked off during PCMA’s recent Convening Leaders show in Chicago and will remain open until Nov. 30, 2015, at 5 p.m. CST, unless sold through the "Buy It Now!" option (which will immediately close the auction).
The package is available between the years of 2017 and 2022.
The PCMA Citywide Auction package includes:
- 353,000 continuous gross square feet of exhibit and meeting space for up to 10 days.
- 100 hours of complimentary registration clerks.
- 10 percent discount on convention center food and beverage.
- 10 percent discount on A/V needs.
- 25 percent discount on Internet access for show management and Free Wi-Fi in public space.
- Board dinner for up to 30 people.
- 10 percent discount on average prevailing group rate at the Omni.
- Assistance in negotiation of any and all talent on behalf of the meeting.
- Complimentary song writer show to promote the convention the year the meeting for an audience of 200-250.
- Autographed guitar to utilize as auction item for the organization and/or meeting
Bidding for the 2015 Citywide Auction package from Nashville, minimally valued at $675,000, starts at $85,000 with bid increments of $10,000. If a bidder chooses the “buy now” option, the cost is $135,000 and closes the auction immediately.
The PCMA Citywide Auction has previously featured packages in Philadelphia, Hawaii, San Diego, Orlando, Washington DC, Chicago and New Orleans, with convention planner members receiving incredible value while giving back to the organization.
Click here to learn more about the PCMA Citywide Auction.