SALT LAKE CITY
Hyatt Hotels has opened the Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown.
Situated in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, the hotel is located steps away from Salt Palace Convention Center and Energy Solutions Arena, home of the Utah Jazz basketball team. Guests are also a short walk or free TRAX ride from all of Salt Lake City's major attractions, including the Salt Lake LDS Temple, City Creek Shopping Center, Genealogy Library, Leonardo Museum, Clark Planetarium, Capitol Theater, Rose Wagner Theater and Discovery Gateway Children's Museum.
Nine resorts are within an hour drive, and the hotel offers easy access to Salt Lake International Airport and the University of Utah.
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown offers:
- 159 residentially inspired upscale den guest rooms and studio, one-bedroom Kitchen Suites with plush beds and 32-inch HDTVs.
- Kitchen Suites feature real kitchens, living space and bedrooms.
- Free Wi-Fi access with remote printing throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests.
- H BAR featuring our Sip+Savor Menu, a menu of home-cooked comforts and full bar.
- More than 880 square feet of flexible function space for business or social gatherings.
- Range of public spaces, including a 24-hour Workout Room, guest laundry facilities, pool table, House Market, and the Commons with an oversized Social Sectional and spaces to socialize or unwind.
- Year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, complete with a barbeque grill and fire pit.
- Borrows program for forgotten items.
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats.
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown is under the leadership of General Manager Meghan James and Director of Sales Blair McDonald. In her role, James is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel's 50 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt House is known. James is joined by McDonald, director of sales, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Salt Lake City area.