Set against the rolling vineyards of California's Wine Country, The Meritage Resort and Spa illuminates with gracious hospitality, unrivaled amenities, culinary delights and a wine and spa experience that you’ll never forget.
Mix Business with Pleasure
Whether your event calls for a spacious ballroom or an intimate boardroom, The Meritage Resort and Spa has the perfect space to meet your every need. Our premier California meeting facilities and professional staff ensure that every detail of your event is executed exactly to your specifications. The Meritage Resort and Spa lies just four miles from downtown Napa and offers some of the most flexible and modern meeting space in the region. Our venues range from 10,500 square-foot Grand Meritage Ballroom to intimate boardrooms, a wine cave, three outdoor terraces, a patio and a pool deck with adjoining fire pits, cabanas and bocce courts. Your group can also savor delicious catering of Tuscan-inspired talents from Siena, our award-winning restaurant. With unmatched meeting space and service, The Meritage Resort is the ideal place to mix business with pleasure or pleasure with business. For some, free time begins with wine-tasting classes in the Estate Cave. Others head straight for the spa with a serenity lounge, steam grottos, soaking pools, water walls and 12 private treatment rooms. The Meritage Resort and Spa is committed to an unparalleled level of service, one that will result in a flawless meeting experience from start to finish.
- The largest meeting venue North of San Francisco and West of Sacramento
- The two largest ballrooms in the Napa Valley, each divisible by up to 10 salons
- Grand Meritage Ballroom: 10,490 square feet, includes the Meritage Ballroom and 2 pre-function foyers totaling 4,300 square feet
- Carneros Ballroom: 7,358 square feet, plus 1,564 square feet pre-function space
- Each ballroom opens up to a four-season covered terrace perfect for meals and receptions for up to 350
- Luxurious Estate Cave: 3,992 square feet for events up to 200
- Two boardrooms with fixed tables and two meeting rooms ranging from 250 square feet to 461 square feet
- Multiple outdoor courtyards and piazzas for weddings, receptions and dining
- Member of Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), a worldwide portfolio of distinctive meeting hotels and resorts
Treat your group to The Meritage Resort and Spa - the perfect blend of affordability and luxury for Napa meetings and events.